Waste Hauling Services
– Always have Trash / Recyclables / Yard Waste Out By 6:00 am –
- New Year’s DayFourth of JulyThanksgiving Day
• Memorial Day • Labor Day • Christmas Day
If any of the above holidays fall on a weekday (Monday thru Friday), all services from the holiday will be delayed by one day during that week. Services will return to the regular schedule the following week. Example: If the holiday falls on Monday, we will pick-up Monday’s trash and recyclables on Tuesday, so that will push every thing else back one day for that week. If the holiday falls on a weekend (Sat or Sun) there will not be a change to the pick up schedule, regardless of the governments schedule. Please call the office with any questions (314) 631-8381.
Residential Waste Pick Up:
- Pick-up day for once a week is Monday.
- Pick-up days for twice a week are Monday & Thursday.
- Waste Receptacle - 96 Gallon: (Optional, rental or purchase of is not required)
- Rental Fee - $3.00/month Purchase Price - $75.00
- Bi-annual pick up of a single major appliances/large household item, not including white goods, at no additional charge.
- Number of containers/items per pick-up - Unlimited:
- Container and/or item weight not to exceed 50 lbs.
- Bundled items and/or single items not to be bigger than four (4) feet in any one direction.
Single Stream Recycling:
- Pick-up day is Thursday.
- Participation is voluntary but is encouraged.
- A 65 gallon Recycling Receptacle will be provided free of charge.
- All recyclables should be placed in the recycling container supplied by waste hauler and/or properly bundled and not to exceed 50 lbs. Recyclables to be emptied and rinsed.
- See following page for a complete list of items that can be recycled.
- Pick-up day is Wednesday.
- There is a 10-item limit and no one item shall weigh more than 50 lbs. Yard waste should be placed in Brown Lawn Bags, Containers, or Bundles. Bundle shall be no larger than four (4) feet in length and eighteen (18) inches in diameter. No PlasticBags are permitted.
Major Appliances/Large Household Items:
- To have items such as; furniture, large appliances, carpeting, wood, remodeling material, and other bulky items picked up, please call American Eagle at (314) 631-8381, twenty-four (24) hours in advance of your pick up day to schedule for the pick up of the item(s).
- Fee is based on the number of and type of item(s).
Items we do not take:
- Hazardous materials (e.g. oil, partial cans of paint, etc.), tires, bricks, rock, car batteries, and railroad ties.
- Please call if you have questions if an item falls into this category.
- Aluminum Cans, Trays & Foil (trays & foil must be cleaned)
- Aseptic Packaging & Gable Top Containers (milk & juice cartons)
- Steel & Tin Cans
- Glass Bottles and Jars (clear, brown, green): no window glass, dinnerware, or ceramics.
- #1 PETE: Soda, Water, & Flavored Beverage Bottles.
- #2 HDPE: Milk & Juice Jugs, Detergent & Fabric Softener Containers, Plastic Buckets - such as kitty litter containers (5-gallon size maximum).
- #3 PVC: Narrow Neck Containers only; such as health & beauty aid products, household cleaners.
- #4 LDPE: Grocery Containers; such as margarine tubs, frozen desert cups, six and twelve pack rings.
- #5 PP: Grocery Containers; such as yogurt cups, and narrow neck syrup and ketchup bottles.
- #7 OTHER: Narrow Neck Containers only - such as, juice or ketchup bottles.
- 1. All containers to be emptied and rinsed clean.
- 2. No motor oil, insecticide, herbicide, or hazardous chemical containers.
- 3. Plastic bags should be returned to grocery or department store.
- 4. No plastic film (no plastic sheets, tarps or wrap).
- 5. No expanded foam or clear polystyrene (e.g. packing peanuts, plates, clear and white food storage containers) and do not have one of the recycling symbols shown above.
Residential Paper Fiber:
- Newspaper, including inserts (remove plastic sleeves)
- Cardboard (no waxed cardboard)
- Kraft Bags (brown paper)
- Magazines, Catalogs, and Telephone Books
- Paper: Office, Computer, Notebook, and Gift Wrap (no metal clips, spirals, binders).
- Chipboard (cereal, cake & food mix boxes, gift boxes, etc.)
- Carrier Stock (soda & beer can carrying cases)
- Junk Mail and Envelopes (no plastic cards, stick on labels or unused stamps)
- Paper Back Books (no hard cover books)